Items/Equipment NOT AVAILABLE with Rental Contract
- AV Equipment
- Tableware (plates, spoons, forks, napkins)
- Loading Dock
- Caterers Kitchen
- Flip Chart
- Coffee pot
- Refrigerator use
Equipment available for use with Rental Contract
- Rental for 6 hours only (this includes time for set up/take down) if over 6 hours see price sheet for additional per hour fee.
- Portable screen
- 100 chairs (over 100 you will have to rent yourself)
- 12 tables (6ft rectangular)
- Podium with microphone
- Four 4x8 foot risers
Responsibility of RenterIt is important that your caterer meet with a staff prior to the event to go through the facility. Caterers must remove all trash and food out to the dumpster just out the back door after the event is over. Full sized aircraft and exhibits cannot be moved to accommodate rentals. If you are renting the entire museum, a layout plan for the set up must be given to Rosalyn Moore before the event.
Catered events with presentations/events utilizing two separate areas in the museum
All rental staff are knowledgeable about the museum and its history and can answer questions. However, they are not there to give tours.
- Let us know in advance which area is to be set up first
- If rental includes over 50 people, 100 chairs will not accommodate both activities.
- Chairs may have to be stacked and moved. Allow time and assistance for this unless additional chairs are rented.
- CPAM staff are not responsible for moving rented tables/chairs.
Rental Checklist: Things You Need to Know
- Museum closes to general public at 5 pm. Neither you nor your caterer, photographer or staff can come into the Museum to begin set up prior to that time.
- There are no live flowers or plants allowed in the Museum. You are responsible for making sure your caterer knows this.
- There are no open flames allowed. This means all flames must be surrounded or contained. Sterno is allowed under food containers.
- If you rent any equipment (tables, chairs, clothes, AV or Audio equipment) you are responsible for its set up and take down. We will set up and break down our tables and chairs for you.
- Rental and other equipment may not be delivered to the Museum prior to 2 pm on Friday for weekend events. It must be picked up on Monday morning before we open at 10 am. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- You are responsible for informing your guests ahead of time (on invitation, announcement or in packet) that there is no food or drink allowed anywhere in the main gallery. Our staff is here to reinforce this and we have signage for the same.
- If you use a DJ or a live band you may not exceed a decibel level of 75.
- If you utilize the museum beyond 6 hours, you are charged the additional rental fee.
- Exhibitions and aircraft change throughout the year. Please do not plan your event without taking this in consideration. Exhibit cases along the mezzanine are moved to accommodate exhibits. Aircraft cannot be moved to accommodate a rental.
- Any children in the Museum must be accompanied by an adult at all times.