Planning Information Services
The M-NCPPC – Planning Department - Information Counter on the Lower Level of the County Administration Building (CAB) in Upper Marlboro and Building Permit Review Section in Largo (DPIE) will close early on Wednesday, October 3, 2018 - CAB Information Counter at 11:00 a.m. and DPIE Largo Permit Counter at 12 noon) Both counters will re-open on Thursday, October 4, 2018, for normal office hours (8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.).
New features added to enhance your customer service experience at the Planning Information Counter.
- Automated Calling Distribution (ACD) System: Need to get some planning information or have questions for our Planning Information Services staff? Call us through our new automated call system at 301-952-3195/3208. For Building/Use & Occupancy permits information, call Department of Permitting, Inspections, and Enforcement (DPIE) at 301-883-5900.
- Information Request Forms: Fill out and submit the following forms:
- Online Information Request Form - for information on Site Plans/ House Surveys, Sketch Maps, Mailing Lists, and Approved Detailed Site Plans or other development review related matters.
- Map & Data Analysis Request Form
The Planning Information Services Section (formerly the Information Counter) is an information call-in and walk-up center providing:
- Information about zoning and subdivision regulations, master plan proposals, land use and development processes and requirements, PGAtlas, and M-NCPPC permit status are available to the public in person, by phone or by letter requests. View/download the Planning Information Request Forms.
- Planning Department publications and maps that are available for purchase, and various planning and development processes and requirements. Out-of-print publications and hard copy plans stored at the Information Counter are provided for a fee if available.
- Access to and purchase of planning data and reports; property, aerial, and topographic maps record plats, site plans, planning documents, and other publications.