Outdoor Tennis Courts
Outdoor Tennis Court Information & Regulations
Tennis courts are available on a first-come, first-served basis, and available at many community centers and neighborhood parks. M-NCPPC programs have priority over all use.
Use the Find a Park feature to locate tennis courts.
Outdoor Tennis Court Permits/Reservations
Locations with three or more courts can be reserved for use by emailing Teresa Robinson or by calling 301-446-6800.
You must have a PARKS DIRECT account in order to reserve tennis courts. If you have never reserved a court before, it would benefit you to sign up for a PARKS DIRECT account now. This will make the process faster for tennis court reservations.
If courts are permitted, one court will always be non-permitted for walk-up use by the public.
Courts Available for Reservation
These locations have three or more courts.
- Allentown Splash Tennis and Fitness Park, Ft. Washington
- Cosca Regional Park Outdoor Courts, Clinton
- Vera Cope Weinbach Courts, New Carrollton
- Fox Hill Park, Bowie (4 courts)
- Kings Grant Community Park, Upper Marlboro (4 courts)
- Tucker Road Athletic Complex, Ft. Washington (4 courts)
- Watkins Regional Park Outdoor Courts, Upper Marlboro (4 courts)
Permits will be issued upon availability for:
- M-NCPPC classes/events
- NJTL/QuickStart programs
- Prince George’s/Montgomery County Board of Education curriculum and sports programs
- Private schools and other organized tennis entities
- Recreation Councils
- Sanctioned USTA match play
To request maintenance attention to a tennis court, or other park facilities please or contact the Customer Service Help Desk at 301-699-CALL (2255) during regular business hours.