Birthday Party Packages
This facility offers Funbrella shade structures for birthday party rentals for children ages 3 to 12 years old. Pool birthday party rentals consist of 2 hours in the assigned area and unlimited swimming in the pool (Noon - closing) for birthday party guests. Parties are offered only on Saturdays and Sundays from 2 to 4 p.m. Food and non-alcoholic beverages in plastic containers may be brought in, coolers are subject to be check by staff (refrigerator, freezer and/or ice is not available).
For children 5 years and older, admissions must include at least one adult for every (5)
Upon completion of the reservation, a list of party rules and regulations will be issued. Facility management reserves the right to revise and/or establish additional rules and regulations at
- Parent/Guardian must have
aPARKS DIRECT account in order to reserve a birthday party with the child's name added on the account that the birthday party is being held for.
- A non-refundable reservation fee and $50 security deposit must be paid at the time of the booking.
- The security deposit will be returned to the client providing that you leave on time, leave the area clean and all rules and regulations listed on the contract were followed.
- If the client has followed all rules, the facility will request that the deposit
berefunded to the client.
- For a deposit paid by credit card, the deposit refund will be issued as a credit to the credit card account unless a
six monthwindow has passed and the card number is no longer available due to credit card compliance standards (in which case a check will be issued to the account main contact). Refunds for credit card payments made after 6/1/17 may be processed via check due to a change in the registration software system taking place in Fall 2017.
- For a deposit paid by cash or check, the deposit refund will be issued by check. A check refund may take 3 to 4 weeks to process. No cash refunds will be allowed.
|Location||Included Guests||Resident||Non-Resident||Security Deposit|
General Admission Fees
Additional children and adults (including non-swimmers) must pay the following general admission fee (maximum of 25 total guests):
- Adults: $6 bi-county residents/$8 non-residents
- Children: $5 bi-county residents/$7 non-residents
- Pictures are restricted to your party area and can only be taken of individuals in attendance of your party. Video is strictly prohibited.
- Grills, Barbecues and other cooking devices are prohibited.
- Costume characters, clowns, performers, Disc Jockeys, etc. are prohibited.
- Balloons are only permitted in reserved area.
- Failure to leave your location free of debris, food, decorations and trash will forfeit the Security Deposit.
- Your birthday party list is due to the facility 48 hours in advance of your party rental date. If additional guest are listed then you must come in person to secure the rental.
- Due to higher bather loads and demand for access to the pools during the summer season, admission for additional guests, beyond those included in the birthday party package, cannot be guaranteed. In the event the pool has reached capacity, additional guests may not be honored. Additional guests are subject to paying the general admission fees for entry to the facility
- All reservations are subject to the Inclement Weather Policy.
- Upon completion of the reservation, a list of party rules and regulations will be issued (i.e. no pinatas, lighted candles, balloons, glass containers, and cameras on pool deck during Splash Park parties).
- Facility Management reserves the right to revise and/or establish additional rules and regulations at anytime in the interest of the health and safety of our patrons and staff. All facility rules and regulations will be enforced.
- Refer to your contract for cancellation details.